Elemax* 2600 AWB
Provide the very best protection for your building envelope with GE Silicones Elemax* Air and Water-Resistive Barrier (AWB) Coatings. Through sun, snow, wind, and rain, we can work side-by-side with you to help ensure your building is energy efficient and protected from the elements.
Elemax AWB is a seamless membrane used to help control the flow of air and water through your building. By preventing the seepage of unwanted water and the growth of mold and mildew, Elemax AWB can help improve air quality, stabilize temperature control, and reduce energy consumption by up to 35%. Its lasting flexibility makes Elemax AWB resistant to degradation caused by the elements and excellent for most open joint rain screen systems.
- Building Code compliant
- Long-term UV and weather resistance
- Excellent performance in open joint rain screen systems
- NFPA 285 compliant
- Warranties available up to 20 years
- One-coat, primerless application
- RRain-ready in as little as 30 minutes
- Cold weather application down to 0°F/-18°C
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT YOUR ROOF RESTORATION OPTIONS?
Wait no more. Get in touch with us!