Whether new construction or restoration, designed to stand out or blend in, every building benefits from a protective, waterproof, durable coating. GE SiliconesArchitectural Coatings can withstand the elements in the style your creative vision requires.
High-performance silicone and premium elastomeric acrylic systems create a seamless membrane to shield your building from sun, rain, ice, and wind, and defend against non-mechanical vandalism. Vapor-permeable, silicone-based Architectural Coatings allow your building to breathe, and thus the elimination of trapped moisture that can cause mold and mildew.
With GE Silicones Architectural Coatings, you can preserve building façades and showcase the beauty of historic structures. Our coatings can match your building to its surroundings—or set it apart with a bold, lasting statement. Whatever your vision, we can help you bring it to life.
Superior UV Stability and Performance
Silicone can maintain adhesion and performance under ponding water. The ability to resist ponding water of silicone vs acrylic coatings is not even close. A water-based acrylic system cannot withstand ponding water, because as you may have guessed, acrylic is water based. Another benefit of the silicone is that it doesn’t chalk, degrade, or haze from UV exposure thanks to its strong chemical makeup.
- Building Code compliant
- Long-term UV and weather resistance
- Excellent performance in open joint rain screen systems
- NFPA 285 compliant
- Warranties available up to 20 years
- One-coat, primerless application
- RRain-ready in as little as 30 minutes
- Cold weather application down to 0°F/-18°C
- 100% silicone
- Low VOC
- Solvent free formula
- One-coat application
- For single-ply, BUR, metal, SPF, bituminous, acrylics, urethanes, and most other roof substrates
- Labor & material warranty available
- Low VOC formulation meets stringent air quality requirements
- Standard 77 color palette or custom tinted to order
- 100% silicone
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Primerless adhesion to most substrates
- Qualifies for a combined product warranty when used with GE UltraSpan* pre-cured weatherstrip and GE SilPruf* sealants