Coatings versus Replacement
- Roof tear offs expose the building to the elements during roof replacement. With our system, the coating is applied to the existing roof or substrate. Less disruption to building occupants and less liability for building owners.
- A roof replacement is a capital improvement. While our system is as good as a new roof, it is considered a maintenance process and does not constitute a capital improvement, which is a write off for commercial building owners.
- Easy to repair and recoat.
- Our system generates little to no landfill waste.
- A cost-effective solution to metal roof replacement on historic buildings. We offer a full palette of colors consistent with historic metal roofs.
We offer certified installation backed by the GE warranty.
DON'T REPLACE YOUR ROOF
Call us for a free consultation to learn more about how we can save you time and money.